About the CLC Team:
Chris Templeton is the owner and President of CLC, Incorporated. Chris has been offering landscaping services and lawn care around Lynchburg for more than a decade.
During that time, he has crafted strong relationships with our clients. Some of which we have had since the very beginning. That same attention to service is what we look for when we bring suppliers onto our team. We want those partnerships to pass the same tests we impose on our own team in order to create the best customer experience for you.
We cater to residential, commercial and industrial clients to provide landscaping, lawn care, and outdoor living and hardscape projects.
The process that our team has developed is one that starts with you, our client. Our design team sits down with you to understand what it is that you want. You tell us what your vision is and help see that vision come to life. Whether you are looking for basic lawn care services, or fire pits and water features to dress up your yard, we treat all projects equally!
Our designer will walk you through the process, from start to finish. This helps you be prepared for what to expect.
You can purchase a computer-generated design that illustrates your project. If you need to break the project into more affordable phases, just let the designer know. We care and want you to have your perfect project as quickly as possible.
Once the installation is completed, CLC can even provide you with a maintenance contract to help make sure your dream landscape stays picture-perfect. Even clients who like to get out and mow their own lawns have found that having professionals to manage the aeration, seeding and fertilizing produces better results. Our team brings decades of combined experience in landscaping, lawn maintenance and customer service. We are fueled by a desire to meet and exceed client expectations and deliver strong and sustainable results – consistently.
We have carefully cultivated our professional associations with organizations and suppliers as well. Our team makes sure that they meet or exceed the most crucial elements for our clients: availability, quality and flexibility – even financing. Please take a look at some of the links below explaining our certifications and distinguished designations. We think you will be surprised to find out how hard some are to achieve. CLC is honored to be part of such an honorable group.
- ICPI-Certified for Paver Installation
- BAC (Belgard Authorized Contractor)
- NCMA Segmental Retaining Wall Certifications
- VADCS Pesticide Application Certification
- National Association of Landscape Professionals (aka PLANET)
- Virginia Turfgrass Council
- Class A Contractor in Virginia
- West Virginia Contractors License
Get a Free Quote Today!
- “Dear Chris – I want to let you know how happy I am with my new backyard. It is better than I expected it would be and was by far the smoothest home improvement project I have ever completed. (The crew) was incredibly professional and paid attention to every detail of the project. I am very confident in their workmanship and was amazed by how hard they worked during what was extreme heat. Thank you again for a great job. We’ll enjoy our backyard for a long time.”
- “Trevor – Thank you for your amazing work restoring my pavers. The driveway looks great – as good as new. After all of the rain we had the last few days – the bottom of the driveway held up – no water! Great job! – Mary Jane Dolan”
- “We have used Chris and his team for several projects ranging from complete landscape – retaining walls, paver patios, sod, and plantings – to smaller projects in between, and have loved them all!”
“Dear CLC, Inc.We are enjoying our new patio immensely! Glenn and the crew did a great job, giving attention to detail, and very willing to explain how the job would progress. I was pleased with your diligent efforts and professionalism for a job well done.Thanks again,”